Game Reviews – WBA 0-3, Sheff Utd 2-2
– Great win against WBA after an aggregate win to send us to Wembley!
Preview – We look forward to the game against you know who – COYS!
Southend – doing well and ready for promotion.
Subject of the Week – Which past Spurs player do we need in the current team?
We looked at Galvin, Parker, Mackay, Roberts and some others who would make a big change.
Next Subject – What Farm Animal are the spurs players?
Shirt Fronted #13 – Turkey – home – 2007/08
Shoot In Time – 1981 July – Part One
• Trevor Francis – Success for forest or he’s off
• Clemence – I don’t want to leave Liverpool but I feel I’ve got to. Liverpool are on an unstoppable path to further honors, yet I honestly feel the urge to leave and embark on a new phase with a new club – feeling complacent.
• Peter Barnes story
• Liverpool – team to break up?
• Season Review – October/ November
• Kevin Keegan – On holiday
• Australia – out of World Cup
• World Cup Groups
• Newcastle – fight for survival
• Ireland – find another Irishman
• Justin Fashanu
• Tony Woodcock – staying with Cologne
• Phil Parkes – story pic – building a house
• Glen Hoddle – pics
• Season Review – Dec/Jan
• Andy Gray – 3 pts for a win – no significance to position (tell that to QPr who would’ve won the league if 3 pts a win in 70s)
• Ron Atkinson – new Utd Manager – beware the Red Devils
• Brendon Baston – right back for England?
FOCUS ON – Alan Brazil (Ipswich) Craig Johnston (Liverpool)
• Billy Connolly on Tour – He’s currently touring Australia at the moment and a great show it is.
• Asian Cup – Australia – Blatter – The tournament was well run, with great crowds, cheap prices and Australia win it! Yessssssss!
Which is totally different to Blatter’s corrupt FIFA. Boo.