Introduction: A travelogue on Hong Kong.
Game Reviews: Sunderland, Sheffield United, Leicester
Not classic games but we won two out of three. The frustrating thing is Chelsea and City lost, so we could’ve had a good cup run (we would’ve played Villa in the next round so we could’ve made at least round 6, but we got Spurzed – we conceded two late goals to Leicester.
Subject of the Week – Sam’s email – We finally answer Sam’s email, in a roundabout way. We talk about the rumored players that are coming to Spurs.
Next Subject – Which past Spurs player do we need in the current team?
Shirt Fronted #12 – South China Away 2014-15
Shoot In Time – 1981 June – Part Two
The first Shoot issues I ever bought – they came in Australia 3 months later in September.
• Ricky Villa – His story
• Clive Allen – back at QPR
• Top Strikers of the Season – Archibald – 20 goals
• Shankley – interview
• League Results and League Ladders
• Liverpool – Euro Cup Winners 1-0
• Double dutch – Thijssen and Muhren
• Lou Macari
• Review of Season – Aug/Sept
• Manager Challenges – John Neal at Chelsea, Howard Kendall at Everton
• Phil Thompson Story
• Pics – Villa, Trevor Francis, John Hollins
FOCUS ON –
Remi Moses (WBA)
Mike Doyle (Stoke)
• Pirates, Punks & Politics – Book on FC St. Pauli
• The Hollowmen – comedy on PM’s office from Working Dog, the makers of Utopia
• Arthur C Clarke’s World of Strange Powers – third series, I think, of mysterious stuff happening around the world including ghosts, premonitions, stigmata, reincarnation, walking on fire featuring a very young but still big jawed Tony Robbins and fork bending
• Crikey – Guy Rundle’s article “Comrades, Greece Is The Word”
Guns n Roses at Hard Rock Cafe dvd