Everton 2-1 – great team performance by Spurs who deservedly beat Everton
Chelsea Preview – dare to dream for a point?
Southend – a good win, they go 5th
Brentford – nose bleed time as a fifth win in a row ( a 4-0 demolition of Wolves) sends the true West London side to third in the Championship
Subject of the Week – Should Spurs start 5 minutes earlier, so we’re ready for the kick off?
Spurs Poet – : starting 5 minutes earlier would be a disaster. Dier would still be on the bus and 30,000 fans still in the pub lol”
Next Episode: Should we buy in January and who should we buy? A challenge for our listeners to send 2 replies to us for this subject. Talk about thinking small.
Shirt Fronted #8 – Spurs Keeper Shirt 2000/01 – Sullivan #13
Shoot in Time – April 1981 – Part Two
- FA Cup Semis – Spurs v Wolves, Ipswich v Man City
- Denis Smith – Stoke – 18 broken bones
- Soccer Violence – a policeman’s solution
- Forest and Man Utd – best programmes in the league
- WBA – Atkinson’s young angels
- Steve Coppell – enjoying his utility status
- Easter Holiday programme – crucial period
- Sweepers in the Englsh league
- Bobby Robson – reveals Ipswich’s secret
- The Steve Archibald Story – pt 1
- Wimbledon – going up to the third division?
- Craig Johnston – Liverpool’s cut price star
FOCUS ON: Steve Foster (Brighton) and Paul Allen (West Ham)
- The Blizzard Quarterly Magazine – Issue 15 just out – blizzard.co.uk
- New classic Planet of the Apes action figures
- Interstellar (2014)