Introduction – Archway Steel fire – we show our planning legalities ignorance
Hull City (Spurs Reserves?) – Poor first half and a much better second half, made easier by the deserved sending of by a fool.
General Football – Southend win, Brentford came back to beat Fulham in a good game
Subject of the Week – If we had a bake off at Spurs, what sweet or savory food would each player be?
We got a reply from Steve who thought they would all be donuts
Next Episode – Should Spurs start 5 minutes earlier so we’re ready for the kick off?
Send us your opinions to tweeter : @spurssackagain
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shirt Fronted – Bayern Munich Away 2004/05
Shoot In Time – 1981 April – Part One
- Liam Brady in Italy
- No Crisis at Arsenal ? You reckon?
- John Wark – Players Player of the year – Gary Shaw – Young Player
- Div 1 best team players – Ipswich -4, Villa -3, Liverpool -2, Forest -1, Arsenal -1
- Div 2 – West Ham -8, Div 3 – Barnsley -3, Div 4 Southend -4
- Ray Clemence and the League Cup Replay
- Steve Perryman – admits not happy when he was moved back to midfield
- Photo spread – Maradona – at home and play
- The Future of Football
- Vote for Shoot Player of the Year
- Ray Wilkins – Dario Gradi at Palace – came from Chelsea Youth
- Soccer Violence – Your solutions – Corporal Punishment – flog them with a cat-o-nine tails – so it’s a reasonable and calm discussion
- Pics – Luton Town, Remi Moses, Ayr Utd, David Armstrong, Oldham
Steve Moran (Southampton), Gordon Strachan (Aberdeen)
- Richard Herring Leicester Square Pod – especially the Danny Baker
- The Thick of It – great comedy
- Rock or Bust – AC/DC