Thanks to all the ever growing listeners who are downloading the pod. Thanks for your support.
Thanks to the Hotspurs pod for your support. Hopefully your hiatus is a small rest and you’ll soon be back. A few wins in a row by Spurs might help us all.
Also thanks to the Spurs Poet. We’re very grateful for his support.
A disappointing home result again (hence the title), we review the playing squad at the quarter mark of the season.
2-1 win – not much else to say.
Subject of the Week
Kaboul: Should he be starting?
We were split down the middle. Since there’s only two of us, it wasn’t such a surprise.
If Spurs had a baking day, what would each player be?
Shirt Fronted #6 – Tottenham Pony Home 1995 Kit
Shoot In Time – 1981 March Part Two
- League Cup Final – Liverpool v West Ham
- Shoot sign Gary Shaw for his erudite phrases
- Andy Gray says I told you so about Archibald
- The team money couldn’t buy – the best players in the league including Shilton, Viv Anderson, Glen Hoddle, Bryan Robson, Trevor Francis and author Gary Shaw
- 82 World Cup Qualifiers
- Terry Venables – best thing to happen to QPR
- Team Pics – Forest, Cambridge, Orient,Wales – managed by Mike England with Dough Livermore as coach
Sammy Lee (Liverpool) and Frank Stapleton (Arsenal)
- The Newsroom Season 3
- Santo, Sam and Ed’s Total Football
- Doctor Who Season 8
- Marvel One-Shots – short films