Here’s what we talked about this week, after technological problems:
Spurs didn’t play well, but got the points.
4-4-2 was tried
Southend – finally won
Subject of the Week
Is Soldado going in January?
We decided he wasn’t.
Kaboul: should he be starting?
let us know what you think
Shirt Fronted #5
Celtic Home 2001
Shoot in Time – 1981 March – Part One
- Traveling to Spain 82 tips
- Platini: Superstar or Big fish
- Ray Clemence: Kevin Keegan – Unpredictable as a jumping cracker, Points for Goals
- Gordon McQueen – We’re Backing the Boss – supporting Dave Sexton – so he probably got sacked that week.
- Sunderland team pic – Sam Alardyce in team – with smug smile and big tash. Frank Clarke was Ass. Manager – Backroom boys in big flares
- Cardiff team pic – couple of players have to kneel because they’ve run out of bench. Doug Livermore is the youth coach
- Craig Johnston playing for Middlesborough
- FA Cup – Rd 6 – Spurs v Exeter
- Forest Tokyo Torment – lost to National (Uruguay) – Intercontinental Cup
- Villa v Ipswich – Villa must win to grab league
Lee Chapman (Stoke)
Paul Power ( Man City)
The Clash – 5 studio albums – remastered by Mick Jones
Northern Soul – music for the younger siblings of the 60s mods – new film coming out soon. Soundtrack already out – also released as 7inch singles.
Hill Street Blues – dvd box set – great series
Les Murray – a giant of the local Australian game – has decided to retire from SBS.